Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Flower Give-A-Way!

Dogologie Designs will be giving away a free pink flower add-on
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post.  
No need to have a blogger account, you can leave a comment using "anonymous" just be sure to add your email address so we can contact you if you win! The winner will be randomly drawn on March 30th!
Happy Spring!

The fine print: We will pay for Domestic shipping within the United States; international shipping will need to pay shipping costs. Thank you! :)

9 comments:

  1. The addition of the flowers are so adorable! Beautiful work on designing these!
    Krystina80nc@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! bek.kah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your collars and I think the flowers are especially a great idea. My dog Beans has a pink collar but she is still often referred to as a boy. This flower will look great on her. My favorite are the felt flowers; they are adorable. doggiechews@gmail.com - Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. These collars are adorable! The flowers are perfect for the spring :)

    shaneill.floyd@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I think my dog,Clementine, would look just about picture perfect in one of these beauties!

    kate_harshbarger@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are adorable! my pup would love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just ran across your site on etsy. Trying to decide what collar to get for spring. Love the flowers too. My tomboy, Maggie, would look adorable with it.
    therabs@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flower it would look spectacular on either my bulldog/lab mix or my pom. Love your shop.

    mackenziegreeneyes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete