Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dogologie's New Design

I have been working on changing the design of Dogologie have looking everywhere for a new doggie silhouette for but couldn't find anything I liked enough to use. I ran across an Etsy shop called "Letter Happy" while I was looking for some cards and found the owner, Christen, does custom dog silhouettes! I had to order one of Darla :) 
Here is the photo of Darla I took....

And here is the silhouette... 
 I just LOVE the way it turned out and I am so excited to add a personal touch to my dog shop! I think this would make a great gift idea for all those dog lovers. The order includes am 8x10 art print and you can order a digital copy for a little extra.
Christen also does personalized note cards which is next on my list! She was super easy to work with and very fast. Here is the link to her shop...

Have a Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment