Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Spring Collars!

I can't believe we are already in the middle of February! We have had only had a few days of winter here in California; the weather has been pretty mild but I enjoyed yesterday's rain. I have been adding new Spring designs and I plan on adding lots more of the polka dot collar in different colors...I love the alternating colors :)
Pink and Brown Polka Dot Martingale

Modern Flowers Martingale

Modern Design Martingale

Floral Side Release Dog Collar
 Don't forget that Ashley's Auction is coming up soon on February 27- 29!

2 comments:

  1. I love your designs so, so, so much! I'm really excited to get some pretties for my dog Minion ♥ She'll look so cute in the posts she shows up in on my blog (she's a cutie anyway)

    http://hollydollyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete